Kaiser-Corson Funeral Homes, Inc. has established a uniform payment policy to serve all families fairly and equally. In an effort to provide the finest services possible, we ask that at least the cash advance items be paid either at the time of arrangement conference or prior to services. If you wish to pay more than just the cash advanced items it will be greatly appreciated. This payment policy enables us to contain our costs and requires that all financial arrangements be completed the day that the purchase record is signed.
Terms: This is a cash transaction. If payment in full is not made by 30 days following the signing of the purchase agreement, then a late charge of 1 ½ percent per month will be added to any debt or portion thereof.
Methods of Payment
- Pre-financed funeral plan by Kaiser-Corson Funeral Homes, Inc.
- Life Insurance Proceeds
- Cash, personal check, cashier’s check, money order or Credit Cards (we except MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express)
- * Payment from Estate
- Credit Cards may not be used for Pre-need financing.
- * Estates: Since it normally takes from three months to one year to probate and settle an estate, we ask that those responsible for making funeral arrangements find a more timely method of payment. If we do find it necessary to file a claim against the estate, the following will apply:
- We will charge an Estate Filling Fee of $250.00 and will also apply the late fee until the payment in full from the estate is made.
- The person(s) authorizing our services will be responsible in the event all or part of the payments due on the account are not received from the estate.